Saturday, January 19, 2019

Good Fortune Flimsy

It's always great to start off a new year with Good Fortune, and here it is in my sewing room!

Good Fortune 81 inches square
Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville always does a fabulous job designing a Mystery quilt to keep us busy over the winter months. 

I simplified the borders quite a bit.  I have to admit being lazy.   I just didn't feel like trimming down all the little bonus green triangles.  I'll use them for another project someday.

Another quilter had posted her version of Good Fortune, and had turned every-other square in the pieced border so that it formed a ribbon border.  I decided to do the same.

Now it's ready to quilt... I think.  Still debating whether to add one more border in blue so it will fit our bed better.  But for now, I'm calling it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment