Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mystery Quilt 6 top

What a busy weekend!  On Friday morning the Quilters Club of America revealed the block arrangement for their Mystery Quilt 6 and I was able to take a look just before we headed north for the Memorial Day holiday weekend. 

Two birthday parties, a holiday neighborhood picnic, and a weekend of meals for 11 later... I finally had a quiet evening Monday to put the quilt top together.  

There are still borders to be decided upon, but it's a good start.   Any suggestions? 

I think my son has claimed this one for his new apartment as soon as it's finished!

Linking up with Patchwork Times on Design Wall Monday.  Take a look and see what other quilters are up to this week!

Jean


1 comment:

  1. Hi I like the scrappiness of your quilt looks like real scraps and not a designer jelly roll type. I think piano keys for a border or bars and rails which would be alternating three vertical strips sewn together 2 dark and 1 light then three horizontal strips.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete