Monday, August 3, 2020

Moda Love finish

It is just a week short of a year since "Moda LOVE" quilt top was completed.  
Moda LOVE 90 inches square

This weekend the binding went on and it's DONE!  The hardest part was deciding how to quilt the last border.  I mulled that over for a couple weeks, marked and re-marked.  Finally my sister helped me get it all worked out, pinning and drawing lines to get things to line up correctly.  

The maple leaves in the red border give it an autumn look, but the free motion flowers in the floral border don't show up at all.  Well, at least no mistakes will be visible there!  




1 comment:

  1. Wow--that's a show stopper for sure! I always agonize over how to quilt my tops--it's so hard to decide. I think you made some good choices on yours!

    ReplyDelete