Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Indigo Blue times two

The borders went on the two Indigo Blue and White small quilts this week.  I've been able to get some really good time in on the sewing machine.  Hubby has headed down to his home office after dinner to put in another hour or two, and I've been using that time to sew! 
Hard to believe these two quilts started out the same.  In fact, the only thing different is the outer border - one is white and the other is navy.  The pattern is in Kathleen Tracy's book "American Doll Quilts."   I think I will donate one to the Lake Association picnic for a door prize.  Which do you like best?

Linking up to share at http://confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com/ .  Thanks for stopping in.  Leave a note, I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. I like the white border quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THose quilts are beautiful. I just finished a quilt with similar colors. By the way I don't know that if you know that you are a no-reply commenter. I tried to reply to a comment you left on one of my posts.

    ReplyDelete