Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It's book sale time again

Yesterday I headed off to the huge book sale that the Bloomington, MN Crime Prevention group holds each year.  There are boxes and boxes of gently used Quilting books, magazines and patterns.  Here's what landed in my bag....
Garden themed Applique and Fons & Porter books for $2 each.

A whole bunch of old Quiltmaker Magazines I don't have yet for 50 cents each

Debbie Mum angel & snowman patterns and
a pair of Minnesota Themed patterns for $1 each

Patterns for quilts with Snowmen, Wreaths, Carrots and  Stars for $1 each


I also picked up some Taste of Home cookbooks which should give me some great recipes to try out.

The sale runs through June 22nd.  The link is here if you're in the Twin Cities and want to stop in to shop or to donate books if you're doing some house cleaning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment