Monday, April 4, 2016

Keeping Up

Have you been keeping up with Temecula Quilt Co.'s "Circa 2016" sew-along?  The last two weeks I've made an extra block just for fun.  This week I only had time to make two blocks.  I'm slowing down, but still haven't fallen behind.
Circa 2016 sew-along
A couple of little quilts were finished last week too.  My car had some repair work to be done at the dealership, and that meant sitting in their waiting room for several hours.  Just the right time to finish hand sewing bindings!  It was a nice conversation starter too.  A woman who was born in Cambodia came over and asked me what I was doing. She is a tailor, and has her own business.  We talked sewing for a while, and it was so nice to make her acquaintance.
Love table topper 19 inches square
10 x 12 mini quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment