Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today we celebrate Thanksgiving here in the US.  It's a special holiday for our family with traditional foods and time spent together in love and laughter.  What's on the menu?  A 'pot-luck' dinner at my sister-in-law's house with hot apple cider, turkey with stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, strawberry jello and I am bringing the pumpkin pie!  I'll probably bake a small turkey breast at home too just so we can have 'leftovers.'

I am so grateful for you, that you take the time to read my blog posts and share your love of quilting with me.  Your comments and suggestions give me such joy.  I enjoy reading your posts too.  It's exciting to have quilting friends and acquaintances from far and near.  And so, to all of you.....


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment