Another UFO is quilted and bound! This one was started in April 2013, so I've been working on it off and on for quite a while. All that was left was binding and the machine embroidery eagle that I wanted to put in the center. I finally made a decision on a grey binding fabric last night, and finished it up.
The print fabric is deep stash that had been around for 20 years before I decided to use it. But now it's ALL GONE. It was leftover from making some Zuba style pants for my kids back when I was sewing most of their clothes. Here's a photo of my daughter wearing hers when she was 5 years old. How time flies!