Thursday, January 4, 2018

Frosty Babies

Frosty Babies wall hanging
Last Christmas (2016) I made four seasons wall hangings for our son & DIL at Christmas.  The Winter design was a Christmas candle.  Lovely, but it went out of season pretty quickly, because January, February and March are clearly still WINTER here in Minnesota!

So, my plan for this Christmas was to make another winter wall hanging for their kitchen that would last through the winter months.  I found the perfect pattern at our annual Police Dept. book sale last June.  Frosty Babies, by Brandywine Design, with adorable applique snowmen!

I picked out three of my favorites and turned them into a great winter wall hanging.  Wish I could have put one more solid border around the whole thing so that the 9-patches didn't disappear into the binding, but it would have made the wall hanging too wide. 

There was enough Let it Snow fabric (which I used as backing) to make four matching placemats too!

No comments:

Post a Comment