Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Heartfelt, Heartspun Thankyou

With all the things going on here these past couple weeks I haven't had time to share with you a delightful package that came in the mail.  I happened to leave a comment on Pam Buda's Heartspun Quilts blog and was totally surprised to find I had won a gift in her drawing!



This wonderful package of 8 inch squares - 27 in all - and each a different fabric in her new collection A Prairie Gathering by Marcus Fabrics.  I've added a link there so you can see them all a little better.  I can't wait to plan a quilt using them all together.  Looks like a wonderful fall project is ahead!  Thank you so much Pam!!

I have finally decided what quilt patterns to use for the twin boys my niece is expecting in September.  Quiltmaker Magazine came through again with their Patch Pals series.   Rascal Raccoon (July/August 2013) and Sly Fox (July/August 2014) will be just perfect!  By next week I hope I'll have made some progress to show you.

I'm finding it difficult to do any sewing with all the boxes of things we have brought home from my parent's house.  There is so much to sort through, and it's hard to concentrate with such disarray.  But I've sorted through three boxes so far this week.  Perhaps I can find some peace and quiet for quilting this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment