Wednesday, June 3, 2015

May recap

I've been trying to stay on task finishing up the myriad of unfinished quilt projects, but it's difficult.  Here it is, June already!

May is always a busy month here.  Many family birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays.  Plus, it's that time of year to open the Cabin for the season and get the gardening going.  All that being said, it's amazing I got any quilting done!

In May I finished quilting and binding:
Danny Boy 19x19 inch single block mini
May Basket 12x12 inch mini
Sailboats 23x32 inch wall hanging
State Fair 39x39 inch lap quilt
And
Easy Street queen quilt is sandwiched and pinned, all ready to quilt.


Danny Boy 19x19 inches
Sailboats wall hanging 23x32 inches

May Basket mini

State  Fair 39 x 39 inches
 
I don't think I've made any progress in reducing the stash.  I've used 28 yards so far, but purchased about the same.  The list of UFO's is down a bit, and WIP's are down too.  I've moved two quilts from 'in progress' to UFO status, and have started two small quilts from some orphan blocks that I should be able to finish up in June.
There's another wedding quilt on the 'to do' list as well.
Stay Calm and Quilt On!

No comments:

Post a Comment