Monday, September 24, 2012

B is for Monday?

Today is brought to you by the letter B!  Doesn't that remind you of watching Sesame Street with the kids?  Last week I started on some alphabet blocks.  I finished the letter B, and kitted up the rest of the letters that I need. 

Thanks to Quilts by Cheri for sharing her fun alphabet patterns FREE.  The plan is to make a wall hanging with our family name.  I would love to give it to my father-in-law for Christmas!

Let's see how much I can get done this week.  My rule is going to be that I have to go for a walk or do my 30 minute Yoga DVD before I can do any sewing.  Do you think that will motivate me to be more active?  Hope so!  I sure need it. (Don't we all?) 

Linking up with Judy to keep me on track this week.  Check out what some other quilters are up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment